Troubleshooting image and file uploading issues
If the file/image uploader does not work in your LemonStand copy, please check the following:
- You have the Flash player installed in your browser
- There is no software which could block Flash content installed on your computer or in your browser
- The mod_security Apache extension is installed on the server. If it is installed, you can disable it in LemonStand .htaccess file using the following declaration:
SecFilterEngine Off SecFilterScanPOST Off
- You have no HTTP authentication enabled for LemonStand directory. The Flash uploader cannot work if the HTTP authentication is enabled.
- Your server environment does not meet LemonStand's requirements (such as running on IIS, which is not supported).