In order to install LemonStand, your system should meet the following system requirements:
- Apache 2.0 or higher with mod_rewrite module enabled (AllowOverride option should be set to All for the installation directory).
- PHP 5.2.5 or higher. Disabled safe_mode and open_basedir restrictions. Enabled short_open_tag option.
- MySQL 4.1 or higher. Version 5.x is recommended.
- Multibyte String PHP module (mb_strings).
- cURL PHP library.
- OpenSSL library (required for maintain SSL connections with payment gateways and other remote servers).
- Mcrypt PHP library.
- Recommended memory available for PHP: 128Mb minimum.
- SOAP PHP library (required for communicating to some payment and shipping gateways, for example VersaPay or FedEx).
Flash is required for displaying charts and for image/file uploading.
Requirements Evaluation Tool
You can use our System Requirements Evaluation Tool to check whether your server meets the system requirements.
Want to Learn More?
This knowledge base is dedicated to helping you build successful eCommerce projects. To get the most value for your time, you'll want to download the free trial of LemonStand's eCommerce platform. If you're not ready, you can also browse our features and live demo.