In order to install LemonStand, your system should meet the following system requirements:
- Apache 2.0 or higher with mod_rewrite module enabled (AllowOverride option should be set to All for the installation directory).
- PHP 5.2.5 or higher. Disabled safe_mode and open_basedir restrictions. Enabled short_open_tag option.
- MySQL 4.1 or higher. Version 5.x is recommended.
- Multibyte String PHP module (mb_strings).
- cURL PHP library.
- OpenSSL library (required for maintain SSL connections with payment gateways and other remote servers).
- Mcrypt PHP library.
- Recommended memory available for PHP: 128Mb minimum.
- SOAP PHP library (required for communicating to some payment gateways, for example VersaPay).
Flash is required for displaying charts and for image/file uploading.
Requirements Evaluation Tool
You can use our System Requirements Evaluation Tool to check whether your server meets the system requirements.