Installation, Configuration and Maintenance
This section explains administration related tasks like configuring the backup system and user management.
- Installing LemonStand - this section describes the installation process.
- System requirements - describes LemonStand system requirements.
- Checking system requirements - explains how to check system requirements using the Evaluation Tool.
- Installing LemonStand trial copies - explains how to configure and install a trial copy.
- Command-line or web installer? - describes the difference between the command-line and web installers.
- Installing LemonStand in command-line mode - describes how to install LemonStand using the command-line installer.
- Installing LemonStand using the web installer - explains how to install LemonStand using the web installer.
- Troubleshooting a 500 Internal Server Error after installation - explains possible reasons for a Internal Server Error 500 and describes how to fix it.
- Troubleshooting image and file uploading issues - explains possible reasons why the file uploader may not be working.
- Troubleshooting Page Not Found after installation - explains possible reasons for a Page Not Found and describes how to fix it.
- Troubleshooting unable to save templates, pages, or partials - explains possible reasons why the saving CMS pages may not be working.
- Configuring the Google Analytics integration - explains how to enable the Google Analytics tracking.
- Managing LemonStand users - explains how to create, modify or disable user accounts.
- Configuring the email system - explains how to configure the outgoing email parameters.
- Configuring and using the backup system - explains how to setup the backup schedule and how to restore the system from an archive.
- Updating your LemonStand copy - explains how to get the latest versions of LemonStand core and modules.
- Managing HTML Editor configurations - explains how to enable or disable toolbar buttons in HTML editors across the system.
- Setting the administration area and Configuration Tool URLs - explains how to set URLs for the LemonStand administration area and Configuration Tool.
- Using dash separators instead of underscores in URLs - explains how to configure LemonStand to use dashes in URLs.
- LemonStand Configuration Tool - contains articles about the LemonStand Configuration Tool.
- Configuring the database connection - explains how to setup MySQL database connection parameters.
- Setting the Configuration Tool account - explains how to set the user name and password for logging into the Configuration Tool.
- Setting the encryption key - explains how to set the database encryption key.
- Freezing updates - explains how you can prevent future updates of your LemonStand copy.
- Using the Maintenance Mode - explains how to enable maintenance mode and display a special maintenance page to visitors.
- LemonStand Configuration Options - contains a list of parameters which you can use to configure your LemonStand copy.
- Moving LemonStand installation to another server - explains the process of transferring the LemonStand installation to another server.
- Performance tuning - explains how to configure the application to get maximum performance.
Want to Learn More?
This knowledge base is dedicated to helping you build successful eCommerce projects. To get the most value for your time, you'll want to download the free trial of LemonStand's eCommerce platform. If you're not ready, you can also browse our features and live demo.