This section describes the installation process and explains the difference between the command-line and web installers.
- System requirements - describes LemonStand system requirements.
- Checking system requirements - explains how to check system requirements using the Evaluation Tool.
- Installing LemonStand trial copies - explains how to configure and install a trial copy.
- Command-line or web installer? - describes the difference between the command-line and web installers.
- Installing LemonStand in command-line mode - describes how to install LemonStand using the command-line installer.
- Installing LemonStand using the web installer - explains how to install LemonStand using the web installer.
- Troubleshooting a 500 Internal Server Error after installation - explains possible reasons for a Internal Server Error 500 and describes how to fix it.
- Troubleshooting image and file uploading issues - explains possible reasons why the file uploader may not be working.
- Troubleshooting Page Not Found after installation - explains possible reasons for a Page Not Found and describes how to fix it.
- Troubleshooting unable to save templates, pages, or partials - explains possible reasons why the saving CMS pages may not be working.