Creating pages basics
Creating pages in LemonStand is a very simple process. We will demonstrate it with a simple tutorial – creating the Hello World page. The tutorial contains three short parts:
- Creating your first page - explains how to create a page
- Adding a layout - explains what templates are and how to use them
- Creating a partial - explains partials and how to use them to reuse code in your pages.
- Using the page Head Declarations field - explains how you can output page-specific elements in the page HEAD element.
- Using the page blocks feature - explains how to inject page-specific blocks into page layouts.